Mobile marketing service in Hyderabad is much concerned about the optimization of websites for mobile devices. Mobile marketing agency in Hyderabad does give much importance to this aspect.
While optimizing a website for mobile, it is necessary to look at data before beginning. Google Analytics is made used to view the percentage of a client’s traffic that comes from mobile devices vs desktops. Mobile devices are also made use of most often when visiting a client.
The second most important step is to optimize one’s code and also increase one’s page speed. This is important for any sort of web programmer to learn, but on mobile, it is more important to do so. Looking up a mobile marketing service in Hyderabad is a good idea.
1. Designing with mobile in mind
The web is rather built largely on the principle of serving desktop users. The real web, as well as the real advancements in technologies, are best displayed on a beautiful full-screen display. But, smartphones as well as other mobile devices are items and it is the right time to start adapting to the concept of mobile-first design.
2. Resource optimization; images, icons, etc.
How often does a user find him or herself making use of visuals for personal preference and not for UX? It does happen, and if the person is going to go creative, it does pay to understand how media optimization does work.
Visual elements such as photos, illustrations, icons, as well as videos happen to be the biggest bandwidth consumers on given web pages.
- Resize the images. Full-size photos need to be provided as alternative links when appropriate. Resizing can indeed shave off up to 80% of the total image size, much depending on one’s required dimensions.
- Reduce file size with compression. Image compression, as well as optimization, happens to be the process of using third-party software to reduce the number of colors present in a given image. This can be performed to a degree that the photos do not lose their innate quality but can have their file size reduced drastically. If a person does need help with compressing images, it is better to search further than one’s comprehensive roundup of image compression tools.
- Explore alternative file formats. Everyone has rather heard of PNG and JPEG file formats. After all, these are the de facto image standards on one’s web. But, not for long. The latest, as well as the greatest tech in digital image delivery, does revolve around Web Page and SVG file formats. SVG, for example, can automatically help scale to screen size, thus reducing the number of resources needed to load specific visual components.
User experience optimization for mobile-first is indeed a mindful issue. Designing on impulse does imply that the user does not consider the long-term effects of his or her decisions. Whereas a mindful approach does help a person build with mobile users in mind from the ground up.
Insightful: Keeping in tune with the accepted concept of intuitive mobile design, the user does not have to reuse the same visual components on his or her mobile designs. Eliminating a few background images as well as replacing them with color backgrounds — on mobile — will not harm the user experience.
3. Pre-loading and Lazy-loading
Is it no doubt necessary to load all media resources on pages that do take a significant amount of time to read? And, can it help also to render external pages ahead of users visiting them?
With preloading, the user can render Page B before clicking the navigation link on Page thus keeping in mind that preloading does not always work, and it is up to the browser to make the final decision. Factors such as device type as well as bandwidth are weighed individually.
Mobile marketing agency in Hyderabad adheres to all these norms of practices in mobile optimization.