Online Reputation Management is professionally carried out in top companies of Hyderabad and is important for online business.
Google says “Your Online Identity is not determined by what you post but also what others post about you.” How?
Top digital marketing companies in Hyderabad do provide very good online services.
Google My Business Reviews: This is the initial issue a person needs to check if the reviews on GMB listing are not good and one is trying to optimize the website for Google Search then in case a person is in a bad situation. It is important to carry out a balance of Reviews something that makes the customer happy.
Google will happy always only if your customers are happy.
What to focus on?
- Business Listing Websites
- Wikipedia page or other wiki websites pages
- Social Profiles
- Blog Posts or Guest Blogs or Articles where a person has been published about the business. It may be by oneself or anybody else
- Comments About oneself on Social media such as Twitter, Facebook, YouTube, Linkedin or in Blog posts Photo Tags do mean one’s images posts on may be websites such as Instagram, Flickr about the business
- Videos about the business whether positive or negative on websites like YouTube, Vimeo, Metacafe, etc. Top digital marketing companies in Hyderabad do focus on professionalism when it comes to blogs.
- Forums where people are used to talking or discussing one’s niche
- Customers Reviews (Such as Yelp, Yellow pages). Top digital marketing companies in Hyderabad do provide forums for the expression of thoughts and views.
Why does ORM (Online Reputation Management) matter to oneself? It is directly impacting on one’s business
It is essential to focus on one’s business that needs to be on the Google first page on the keywords that one is optimizing.
Why Google page number one?
Because Google does receive a large number of searches in seconds on a given day. Users look for the 1st page. Therefore one’s Website and Google My Business listing should be on the first page.
How to optimize for better ORM?
Now the question comes in everybody’s mind.
1. List ones’ business on all the different directories or local listing with the same NAP (Name, Address and Phone Number) as on Google My Business.
The top-level listing websites such as Yelp, Crunchbase, Yellow Pages, etc. List one’s business as much as you can.
2. Create a GMB page if one does not have it. To update it is better to post a GMB post or Photo or video etc. Also, it is advisable to focus on customer reviews is a must.
3. Focus on Forum websites such as; Quora, Reddit, etc.
4. Maintain Social profiles is mandatory when the concept comes of ORM. There are several profiles such as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, Pinterest, Tumblr, Flickr, etc. One has to manage all of them in a row in order to come up such as brand promotion.
How to deal with negative reviews?
Sometimes in a company or a shopping firm, it is possible that negative reviews appear on any other platform.
As an ORM specialist one has to know how to deal with that review or that particular situation. In order to handle:
1. Remember never ignore these types of comments or reviews. Give them a reply to solve their issue or according to the situation faced by the customer. It does mean that a person has to do one’s best if one can.
2. In this negativity approach, a person learns something new as this is also is the way to improve the products or services.
3. It is feasible to email the existing customers who have not posted any reviews on a person’s website, GMB page or where the negative review held. One can genuinely ask them to post a review by sending in an email with the review link so that when they click on the link they directly go the review adding page.